Covid-19 TechnicalitiesThings to read about booking with us during the Covid-19 Outbreak
COVID-19 Booking Information:
Unfortunately, during this time we have had to make some changes to how we rent out our van. It is not how we envisaged, but to keep our guests and our family safe we have put in the following safety measures to ensure there is limited risk. However, we know that you will still be able to enjoy a socially distanced holiday in our gorgeous van and enjoy sitting on the decking looking at the views. Please note that we have reduced our prices to reflect the safety measures.
- Bed linen will not be provided, please bring your own. Duvets and pillows are available but you can bring your own too if you wish.
- Tea Towels will not be provided.
- All board games have been removed.
- The Nintendo Wii has been removed.
- All ornaments have been removed.
- Attention will have been focussed on all touch points and will have been cleaned with anti-bacterial cleaner before arrival.
- We are not able to provide our usual Welcome Pack.
- If at any time during your holiday with us you become unwell with any of the symptoms of COVID-19, please call us, pack up immediately and head straight home. We then have a protocol that we have to follow with Haven.
- Please ensure you have travel insurance as we do not provide this which is stated in our Terms and Conditions. Should the park close unexpectedly prior to your stay due to another lockdown, you will be fully refunded or have the option to move to another date in the future with no change fee being charged. Any difference in price will apply.
With regards to the park complex itself and the facilities that will be available, please ensure you check on the Haven site using the link below.