Devon Cliffs Holiday ParkFacilities and Information for the park
Welcome to Devon Cliffs Haven Holiday Park
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park is Havens’ flagship and biggest park. It’s got acres of fun for you, situated in the gorgeous East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty famous for its intimate wooded combes and fertile river valleys. Head to the beach and have a crack at surfing, bodyboarding, paddleboarding and sea kayaking. Back on dry land, score a hole in one with adventure golf. Then finish your day with sea views as sumptuous as the local seafood served up at the South Beach Café.
- Sandy Bay has been handed the Blue Flag Beach award for 2018
- Splash around in our shiny new multi-level outdoor pool
- Brave the multi-lane water slides and flumes in our giant indoor pool
- Eat up the stunning clifftop views at the South Beach Café
- Trundle through a Segway ride or learn a new water sport down on the beach
- Gaze down on dreamy Devon from our Aerial Adventure
Play sharks in the pool, grab a bite to refuel, or teach Nan some party dances; we have everything you need for you to do as much (or as little) as you like.